The Osso Stool by Mattiazzi was designed to express its natural beauty. Using highly sophisticated digital control equipment, the geometrical wood panels allows a strength of design.
This product has been granted the use of the ecolabel and has been verified by an independent conformity assessment body that it meets the environmental health and social/ethical criteria of the GECA standard.
- The OSSO collection includes a chair, armchair, high and low stools and a complete range of tables.
- Timber: Solid oak or solid ash.
ASH Colours: Black, white, blue, grey, pink.
Natural OAK Colours: Natural
- Mattiazzi sets targets in order to satisfy a defined and challenging list of sustainable aims: No emissions (volatile organic compounds) into the atmosphere No hazardous waste No landfill waste Total use of 100% clean energy 100% of the company-owned buildings with high energy saving Mattiazzi obtained the environmental certification ISO 14001:2004.
- Product Origin
- Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec for Mattiazzi
- GECA (Good Environmental Choice Australia) Licence