The Osso Stool by Mattiazzi was designed to express its natural beauty. Using highly sophisticated digital control equipment, the geometrical wood panels allows a strength of design.
This product has been granted the use of the ecolabel and has been verified by an independent conformity assessment body that it meets the environmental health and social/ethical criteria of the GECA standard.
- The OSSO collection includes a chair, armchair, high and low stools and a complete range of tables.
- Timber: Solid oak or solid ash.
ASH Colours: Black, white, blue, grey, pink.
Natural OAK Colours: Natural
- Mattiazzi sets targets in order to satisfy a defined and challenging list of sustainable aims: No emissions (volatile organic compounds) into the atmosphere No hazardous waste No landfill waste Total use of 100% clean energy 100% of the company-owned buildings with high energy saving Mattiazzi obtained the environmental certification ISO 14001:2004.
- Product Origin
- Ronan (born 1971) and Erwan Bouroullec (born 1976) are brothers and designers based in Paris.
They have been working together for about fifteen years bonded by diligence and challenged by their distinct personalities. Their studio is based in Paris.
In 1997, they were spotted by Cappellini, giving them their first industrial design projects. They began working with the Galerie Kreo in 2000 and had their first solo show there in 2001. Issey Miyake then hired them to design the boutique to house his new collection « A—Poc ». They met then Rolf Felhbaum, president of Vitra, and worked on a new office system entitled « Joyn». Since then, they have gone on to work with Alessi, Axor Hansgrohe, Cappellini, Established & Sons, Flos, Hay, Kvadrat, Kartell, Ligne Roset, Magis, Mattiazzi, Mutina, Nani Marquina and Vitra.
- GECA (Good Environmental Choice Australia) Licence