With its vertical orientation of legs, the Primo Stool by Mattiazzi has a strong architectural presence. This is contrasted by the curved backrest, seemingly levitating on the ends of the chair's back legs.
Designed by Konstantin Grcic, the Primo is ideal for a wide variety of uses in the home and contract markets, from office, auditoriums or hospitality.
Available in Beech or Oak and in 2 heights.
This product has been granted the use of the ecolabel and has been verified by an independent conformity assessment body that it meets the environmental, health and social/ethical criteria of the GECA Standard.
Counter stool: 400 x 380 x h660/937 mm
Bar stool: 400 x 380 x h760/1047 mm
- Beech or oak of European origin and legal wood cutting.
Leather upholstery seat in oak wood version.
BEECH: Natural, Black
Leather Upholstery: 8 options. Call our showroom for details.
- Mattiazzi sets targets in order to satisfy a defined and challenging list of sustainable aims: No emissions (volatile organic compounds) into the atmosphere No hazardous waste No landfill waste Total use of 100% clean energy 100% of the company-owned buildings with high energy saving Mattiazzi obtained the environmental certification ISO 14001:2004.
- Product Origin
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Konstantin Grcic.
- Mattiazzi MC14 Stool Product Specifications
- GECA (Good Environmental Choice Australia) Licence