With its vertical orientation of legs, the Primo Stool by Mattiazzi has a strong architectural presence. This is contrasted by the curved backrest, seemingly levitating on the ends of the chair's back legs.
Designed by Konstantin Grcic, the Primo is ideal for a wide variety of uses in the home and contract markets, from office, auditoriums or hospitality.
Available in Beech or Oak and in 2 heights.
This product has been granted the use of the ecolabel and has been verified by an independent conformity assessment body that it meets the environmental, health and social/ethical criteria of the GECA Standard.
Counter stool: 400 x 380 x h660/937 mm
Bar stool: 400 x 380 x h760/1047 mm
- Beech or oak of European origin and legal wood cutting.
Leather upholstery seat in oak wood version.
BEECH: Natural, Black
Leather Upholstery: 8 options. Call our showroom for details.
- Mattiazzi sets targets in order to satisfy a defined and challenging list of sustainable aims: No emissions (volatile organic compounds) into the atmosphere No hazardous waste No landfill waste Total use of 100% clean energy 100% of the company-owned buildings with high energy saving Mattiazzi obtained the environmental certification ISO 14001:2004.
- Product Origin
- Made in Italy
- Konstantin Grcic (*1965) was trained as a cabinet maker at The John Makepeace School for Craftsmen in Wood before studying Design at the Royal College of Art in London. He set up his own office in Munich in 1991. Today Konstantin Grcic Design is based in Berlin. The office is active in several fields ranging from industrial design projects, exhibition design and architectural collaborations.
- Mattiazzi MC14 Stool Product Specifications
- GECA (Good Environmental Choice Australia) Licence